- Jesse has Tommy dressed in an Elvis onesie
- Jesse hums 'Blue Suede Shoes'
- Jesse quotes the Elvis saying 'Thank you, thank you very much"
- Jesse owns a lucky guitar called Priscilla
- Song 'Burning Love'
- Jesse tells Tommy a story in his Elvis voice
- Jesse quotes 'Thank you, thank you very much"
- Song '(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear'
- Jesse and Pamela preform the Elvis Pelvis dance
Elvis was an American singer, songwriter, musician, and actor. Regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to as the "King of Rock and Roll" or simply "the King". He relocated to Memphis, Tennessee with his family when he was 13 years old. His music career began there in 1954, when he recorded a song with producer Sam Phillips at Sun Records. After a series of successful network television appearances and chart-topping records, he was regarded as the leading figure of rock and roll.
In November 1956, Elvis made his film debut in Love Me Tender. In 1958, he was drafted into military service. He resumed his recording career two years later, producing some of his most commercially successful work before devoting much of the 1960's to making Hollywood films and their accompanying soundtrack albums, most of which were critically derided. In 1968, following a seven-year break from live performances, he returned to the stage in the acclaimed televised comeback special Elvis, which led to an extended Las Vegas concert residency and a string of highly profitable tours. In 1973, Presley featured in the first globally broadcast concert via satellite, Aloha from Hawaii. On August 16, 1977, he suffered a heart attack in his Graceland estate, and died as a result. His death came in the wake of an accidental prescription drug overdose.