Stephanie and Kimmy decide to take D.J. on a girls' night out to Euphoria while Joey babysit the Jackson, Ramona, Max and Tommy. Kimmy officially names D.J., Stephanie and herself the She-Wolf Pack. Joey takes away the kids' electronic devices and instead have the kids involved in some mischievous, messy fun.
- When Stephanie sings "Time of My Life" on stage, she mouths the line "never felt this way before", but the voice heard sings "never felt like this before" (obvious lip-syncing).
- In Joey's toilet paper leaf-blower gun, it shows the toilet paper facing inwards. However, scientifically, the toilet paper should be facing outwards, in order for it to shoot properly.
- D.J. and Kimmy said they did "Dirty Dancing" for their 4th grade talent show. However, they were in 5th grade when the movie came out.
- D.J. mentions that she watches Dancing With The Stars every week. Candace Cameron-Bure was a contestant on Dancing With The Stars in 2014 (Season 18).
- Dave Coulier is seen wearing a Detroit Red Wings jersey throughout the episode. This is because he grew up just outside of Detroit and is a huge fan of the hockey team.
- D.J. and Stephanie recall the incident from The Hole-in-the-Wall Gang.
- 'Beautiful Life' performed by Ace of Base
- '(I've Had) The Time of My Life' performed by Macy Gray and Jodie Sweetin.
- 'Hands' performed by Macy Gray.
For all screencaps from Funner House see here