Harmon Pet Care is a Pet Clinic in Fuller House.
Harmon Pet Care is a pet clinic owned by Dr. Fred Harmon, where all pets are welcome.
After Dr. Harmon retired he gave the clinic to his son, Matt. Matt asked D.J. to be his partner and they renamed the clinic Harmon-Fuller Pet Care.
When Matt quit, D.J. renamed the clinic Fuller Pet Care but was changed back to Harmon-Fuller Pet Care when D.J. and Matt became business partners again.
The logo is a crescent moon with a large dog that contains a cat and a rabbit with in the negative space
- D.J. Tanner-Fuller
- Matt Harmon
- Temporary assistant veterinarian (season 1)
- Co-owner (season 2)
- Co-owner until he quit (season 3)
- Co-owner (season 4 & 5)
- Dr. Fred Harmon (retired)
- Owner (season 1)
- Janet (receptionist)
- Stephanie Tanner (temporary receptionist)
- Kimmy Gibbler (temporary receptionist)