Life is fuller with family.
The ever-growing Tanner-Fuller-Gibbler household is teeming with big laughs, unexpected occupants and exciting new relationships.
Begins 8 weeks after season 1. D.J. spent the last few weeks with herself, figuring out which of the two men she wants to be with. Just as she has reached her decision, both Matt Harmon (John Brotherton) and Steve Hale (Scott Weinger) announce they have girlfriends. Kimmy Gibbler's goofy brother Jimmy Gibbler (Adam Hagenbuch) turns up, who becomes a wonderful love interest for Stephanie. Kimmy and Fernando are still a little crazy together, and they even get to do a little Lucy and Ricky duet.
Jackson and Ramona have crushes on each other's best friends, Max meets his soulmate and Tommy just wants to have fun.
Special holiday episodes include - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and bring in the New Year with a new addition to the family.
- Candace Cameron-Bure as D.J. Tanner-Fuller
- Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner
- Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibbler
- Michael Campion as Jackson Fuller
- Soni Bringas as Ramona Gibbler
- Elias Harger as Max Fuller
- Dashiell Messitt as Tommy Fuller Jr.
- Fox Messitt as Tommy Fuller Jr.
- Juan Pablo Di Pace as Fernando Guerrero
- Welcome Back
- Mom Interference
- Ramona's Not-So-Epic First Kiss
- Curse of Tanner Manor
- Doggy Daddy
- Fuller Thanksgiving
- Girl Talk
- A Tangled Web
- Glazed and Confused
- New Kids in the House
- DJ and Kimmy's High School Reunion
- Happy New Year, Baby
Fuller House season 2 DVD contains all 13 episodes of season 2 in a 2 disc set. Subtitles included are English and Parisian French. Languages include English. Short descriptions of each episode can be found on the inside of the cover insert. Presented in 16:9 Widescreen with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. There are no extra features included.
- March 2, 2016 the series was renewed for a second season
- Juan Pablo Di Pace was added to the opening credits
- Scott Weinger, Ashley Liao and John Brotherton became series regulars - they are credited after the opening credits and only for the episodes in which they appear.